Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
PHOENIX — Grand Canyon University was named one of the nation’s best college campuses by a popular magazine last week.
The school — located near 35th Avenue and Camelback Road — came in eighth on Town & Country‘s list.
To compile its rankings, the magazine used data from Niche, a company that gathers data on educational institutions.
Niche gave GCU an “A+” for the exterior of its campus and an “A” for diversity and athletics. The school received a “B+” for value and a “B” for academics.
Arizona State University finished No. 66 in the rankings while the University of Arizona was No. 118.
The top school on the magazine’s list was Washington University in St. Louis. That was followed by Virginia Tech in Blackburg, Va., Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va. and Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine.
- MCSO investigating human remains found in south-central Arizona
- Arpaio claims Justice Department meddled in 2016 campaign for sheriff
- $370,000 worth of meth seized in Arizona border drug busts
- Arizona attorney general appealing dismissal of university tuition lawsuit
- CVS Pharmacy expands efforts to combat opioid abuse in Arizona