Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
PHOENIX — Inc. 5000 released their annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America and Carvana, a retail company from Tempe, checked in at No. 34.
The business sells cars online with seven days to test-drive the car they’ve selected. Customers choose a car online, then have it delivered. Those who live near one of the vending-machine sites have the option of going in person to pick.
Carvana began the delivery service in the Phoenix area earlier this month. The service would ship their cars anywhere but home, but now has a delivery service for Valley buyers.
Buyers can arrange to finance online and can trade in a car.
Trinity Air Medical was another Arizona company ranked inside the top-100, placing No. 87.
- Report of break-in ends with police shooting suspect
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction