Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
PHOENIX — Inc. 5000 released their annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America and Carvana, a retail company from Tempe, checked in at No. 34.
The business sells cars online with seven days to test-drive the car they’ve selected. Customers choose a car online, then have it delivered. Those who live near one of the vending-machine sites have the option of going in person to pick.
Carvana began the delivery service in the Phoenix area earlier this month. The service would ship their cars anywhere but home, but now has a delivery service for Valley buyers.
Buyers can arrange to finance online and can trade in a car.
Trinity Air Medical was another Arizona company ranked inside the top-100, placing No. 87.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Child hit by vehicle after running into Phoenix street, police say
- 3rd body found in Nogales wash days after flooding near border
- Buckeye, Oro Valley top list of 20 safest cities in Arizona
- Arizona National Guard unit prepares for deployment to Middle East
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week