Police searching for man accused of setting Phoenix LGBTQ center ablaze
PHOENIX — Law enforcement was searching for a man suspected of lighting a LGBTQ center in Phoenix on fire earlier this month.
The Phoenix Fire Department said Darren William Beach Jr. allegedly set the blaze inside the One N Ten Youth Center near Third Street and Osborn Road on July 12.
Video showed a man walking into the center carrying a container of what appeared to be gasoline and strewing the liquid about before igniting it.
Beach is 26 years old. He stands 6-foot-2 and weighs about 280 pounds.
Anyone with information about Beach’s whereabouts was asked to call 911.
- Ex-Tempe teacher sentenced to lifetime probation for sex with student
- Viewing, funeral service to be held for Phoenix-area police officer
- Phoenix man forced to eat marijuana by police settles suit for $100K
- Arpaio-Flake malicious-prosecution case reaches closing arguments
- Phoenix NCAA Final Four had some of year’s most expensive resale tickets