Police searching for man accused of setting Phoenix LGBTQ center ablaze
PHOENIX — Law enforcement was searching for a man suspected of lighting a LGBTQ center in Phoenix on fire earlier this month.
The Phoenix Fire Department said Darren William Beach Jr. allegedly set the blaze inside the One N Ten Youth Center near Third Street and Osborn Road on July 12.
Video showed a man walking into the center carrying a container of what appeared to be gasoline and strewing the liquid about before igniting it.
Beach is 26 years old. He stands 6-foot-2 and weighs about 280 pounds.
Anyone with information about Beach’s whereabouts was asked to call 911.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia