Police searching for man accused of setting Phoenix LGBTQ center ablaze
PHOENIX — Law enforcement was searching for a man suspected of lighting a LGBTQ center in Phoenix on fire earlier this month.
The Phoenix Fire Department said Darren William Beach Jr. allegedly set the blaze inside the One N Ten Youth Center near Third Street and Osborn Road on July 12.
Video showed a man walking into the center carrying a container of what appeared to be gasoline and strewing the liquid about before igniting it.
Beach is 26 years old. He stands 6-foot-2 and weighs about 280 pounds.
Anyone with information about Beach’s whereabouts was asked to call 911.
- Phoenix police looking for person suspected of fatally shooting dog
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide