Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• It’s All Greek to Me at Tempe Marketplace is offering $1 gyros and shawarma wraps Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. to celebrate Customer Appreciation Day.
• A number of employers will be meeting with potential hires Tuesday in the East Valley. Candidates should bring plenty of resumes and dress for success to the Tempe Diversity Career Fair. The event runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Center for the Arts near Rio Salado Parkway and Priest Drive.
• Paradise Valley Unified School District has unveiled its redesigned app. The free tool offers a updated feed of district news and events with photos and links to the district’s website. Users can also customize the app to a specific school.
- Alaska Airlines adds daily flight to Phoenix from Seattle suburb
- Dave Ramsey says: Businesses that don’t take cash miss out on sales
- Main Street Minute: Restaurant jobs are available at Phoenix airport
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017