Most of the dogs that participate in competitions blow people’s minds because of how they can fly through the course.
A dog named Olly messed up constantly on an agility course, but he didn’t care at all, and the crowd loved him for it.
Right out of the gate, the Jack Russell Terrier didn’t quite jump high enough and clipped the poll, making him fall on his face. But don’t worry, he got up right away with a big smile. Many screw-ups later, Olly still was having a ball, enjoying a chance to stretch the legs out.
Needless to say, he didn’t win the competition. But he did win the day.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
- Video shows two maglev trains blow past each other in the blink of an eye
- Sweet video of a British pair apologizing after near car accident will make your day
- Phoenix man arrested for euthanizing dog with sledgehammer
- Putter the squirrel loves ice cream more than most people