Dog messes up agility course the whole time, still has the time of his life
Most of the dogs that participate in competitions blow people’s minds because of how they can fly through the course.
A dog named Olly messed up constantly on an agility course, but he didn’t care at all, and the crowd loved him for it.
Right out of the gate, the Jack Russell Terrier didn’t quite jump high enough and clipped the poll, making him fall on his face. But don’t worry, he got up right away with a big smile. Many screw-ups later, Olly still was having a ball, enjoying a chance to stretch the legs out.
Needless to say, he didn’t win the competition. But he did win the day.
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Scottsdale Police Department canine officer officially has new name
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- This Phoenix health clinic is a lifeline for the uninsured
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief