Phoenix-area apartment complex offers residents a high-tech living experience
PHOENIX — Most modern apartments can be pretty cookie-cutter, but one apartment complex in the Phoenix area is looking to offer residents a unique, high-tech living experience.
The Vistara at SanTan Village in Gilbert is looking to offer residents a technologically-advanced living space.
The complex, managed by Mark Taylor Residential, is offering residents a smart-home technology package that includes a front door lock, programmable thermostat, alarm panel and interactive light switch.
“All of these things can be controlled with your smart phone or your tablet,” said Matt Rogers, asset manager at Mark Taylor Residential.
Rogers said this package is “geared toward making our residents lives just a little bit easier and helping develop technology for the multi-family industry.”
The complex is located at 1725 S. Coronado Road in Gilbert. Apartments are available with one to three bedrooms and one to 2-and-a-half bathrooms. Rent starts at $954 and can go up to $1,894 per month.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona man sentenced to 12 years for possessing child pornography
- Hacienda sexual assault suspect appeals HIV testing order
- Rain, hail coat parts of metro Phoenix as snow falls up north
- Second Phoenix firefighter dies from job-related cancer
- Phoenix nonprofit helps homeless get to medical appointments