You read that headline right.
Picture this: You’re at a scenic beach-side resort to celebrate the new year. You’re surrounded by close friends and close out a nice, long holiday by toasting with champagne and dreams of the coming year.
You ring in 2017 and everything is going right. That is, until you walk into the hotel bathroom and find a snake in the toilet.
And not just a snake. A big snake.
That was the reality for country singer Brett Eldredge, who found the reptile in his toilet and posted the entire ordeal on social media.
“Hey, buddy, what are you doing,” he asked the snake before asking his friends, “What are we gonna do?”
In the video, Eldredg seems a little dumbfounded at finding the snake. After laughing at the situation for a while, an unknown man steps in to remove the reptile and send it back to the outdoor world where it belongs.
The video cuts off, so here’s hoping that snake found its way back outside.
Also, we’ll be checking the toilet each and every time we’re near it from now on.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode