Online real estate company releases new mobile app in Phoenix
PHOENIX — House hunters in Phoenix have a new tool at their disposal to help find their dream home.
The online real estate company Opendoor has launched a new mobile app that gives home buyers instant access to hundreds of homes for sale in the Phoenix area. With a few taps on the screen, users can search for houses that meet their criteria and visit the residence at their convenience.
The app allows potential buyers to visit every Opendoor home from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. any day of the week. The company said 60 percent of its home visits have come outside of traditional open-house hours.
“Home buyers value convenience and flexibility, so Opendoor listings have seen over three times the number of visits from buyers than the average home listing,” Opendoor’s Head of Product Evan Moore said in a press release. “This launch is bringing us one step closer to achieving our mission of simplifying the home-buying journey for everyone.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Opendoor came to Phoenix in 2014, and has since become the fastest-growing real estate company in the area selling over $300 million worth of homes.
The app is free and available on all iPhone and Android devices.
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter
- For sale: 15,000 square-foot Paradise Valley house listed at $13.4M
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise