PHOENIX — Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan has warned anyone who wants to register to vote in the state’s Aug. 30 primary elections to avoid online third-party registration services.
Reagan’s office cautions that any website offering registration services besides the state’s will likely take any personal information they give and sell it to marketing companies.
The registration deadline for the Aug. 30 election is midnight on Aug. 1, and the Secretary of State’s office encourages anyone who has questions about voting or registering to go to Arizona.Vote or Arizona.Voto
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Democrats, others suing over Arizona political spending law
- Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton named among top public officials in US
- Sen. Jeff Flake: I would rather vote for a Democrat than Roy Moore
- Weekly wrap-up: Here are some of the biggest stories of Nov. 5 week