PHOENIX — Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan has warned anyone who wants to register to vote in the state’s Aug. 30 primary elections to avoid online third-party registration services.
Reagan’s office cautions that any website offering registration services besides the state’s will likely take any personal information they give and sell it to marketing companies.
The registration deadline for the Aug. 30 election is midnight on Aug. 1, and the Secretary of State’s office encourages anyone who has questions about voting or registering to go to Arizona.Vote or Arizona.Voto
- Arizona official: Voucher referendum going on 2018 ballot
- Report: Trump met with Flake’s prospective primary opponents at Phoenix rally
- Vice President Mike Pence expected to join Trump at Phoenix rally
- President Donald Trump signs bill imposing sanctions on Russia
- Bill would block out-of-state college students from voting in Arizona