PHOENIX — Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan has warned anyone who wants to register to vote in the state’s Aug. 30 primary elections to avoid online third-party registration services.
Reagan’s office cautions that any website offering registration services besides the state’s will likely take any personal information they give and sell it to marketing companies.
The registration deadline for the Aug. 30 election is midnight on Aug. 1, and the Secretary of State’s office encourages anyone who has questions about voting or registering to go to Arizona.Vote or Arizona.Voto
- These have been the major events in Trump’s decision to fire Tillerson
- Arizona Senate OKs GOP plan to revamp redistricting panel
- Ducey executive order establishes cybersecurity team for Arizona
- Live results of Arizona special primary election to replace Franks
- Report: Systems in Arizona, other states compromised by Russian hack