PHOENIX — Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan has warned anyone who wants to register to vote in the state’s Aug. 30 primary elections to avoid online third-party registration services.
Reagan’s office cautions that any website offering registration services besides the state’s will likely take any personal information they give and sell it to marketing companies.
The registration deadline for the Aug. 30 election is midnight on Aug. 1, and the Secretary of State’s office encourages anyone who has questions about voting or registering to go to Arizona.Vote or Arizona.Voto
- Groups document voting rights abuses in Indian Country
- Sinema, McSally stockpile cash as runs for Sen. Jeff Flake’s seat loom
- 16 candidates enter race for former Rep. Trent Franks’ Congressional seat
- Arpaio is ‘probable winner’ in race for US senate, political analyst says
- ADOT asks Arizona drivers to vote for favorite highway safety messages