PHOENIX — Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan has warned anyone who wants to register to vote in the state’s Aug. 30 primary elections to avoid online third-party registration services.
Reagan’s office cautions that any website offering registration services besides the state’s will likely take any personal information they give and sell it to marketing companies.
The registration deadline for the Aug. 30 election is midnight on Aug. 1, and the Secretary of State’s office encourages anyone who has questions about voting or registering to go to Arizona.Vote or Arizona.Voto
- Prosecutors say Russian hackers leased servers in Arizona, Illinois
- US Senate hopeful Kelli Ward gets $500K boost ahead of GOP primary
- Arizona groups aim to register 200,000 voters by midterm elections
- Arizona Democratic governor hopefuls debate immigration, schools
- Challenge filed to law barring collecting mail-in ballots in Arizona