Gas prices continue to fall and our wallets continue to be grateful for it.
According to GasBuddy, Arizona has the lowest average regular gas price in the United States at $1.51 a gallon.
Phoenix is selling regular gas at an average price of $1.46 and Tucson is basically giving it away at $1.35.
One particular ARCO station in Tucson is currently selling gasoline from $1.12 a gallon.
Looking at an interactive map of the country reflecting gas prices, Arizona is one of four states that show a section that sells gasoline for less than $1.28.
Ever since the decline of gas prices began in August 2015, the United States has not experienced prices this low since January 2014.
- Video shows Border Patrol car hitting man on Tohono O’odham Nation
- Officials: Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona
- How much do Arizonans spoil their fathers? There’s a ranking for that
- Meghan McCain opens up about her relationship with her father
- Study finds Arizona among worst states for working dads