Celebrate National Taco Day with these Phoenix-area spots
Thursday is National Taco Day. That is a day that should be celebrated.
But you can’t go just anywhere for the big day. Would you shop just anywhere for Christmas gifts? Would you take your mother just anywhere for Mother’s Day brunch?
Exactly. Don’t eat a bad taco on National Taco Day.
We’re here to help. We checked Yelp for some of the very best the Valley has to offer and it sure didn’t disappoint. In fact, we got hungry just putting this story together.
Do the day right and check out one of these seven spots in the taco-saturated Valley.
If you have a favorite spot that we missed, be sure to drop us a line in the comments and who knows — maybe we’ll add it to our list next year.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Ranking says Phoenix is a top 50 city in the world, top 20 large city in the US
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon will take over streets in Phoenix, Tempe
- Legally Speaking: Uber/Lyft airport fees decision still up in the air
- Man accused of stabbing 15-year-old boy to death in Phoenix
- Marriott sells Sheraton Grand in downtown Phoenix for $268M