Celebrate National Taco Day with these Phoenix-area spots
Thursday is National Taco Day. That is a day that should be celebrated.
But you can’t go just anywhere for the big day. Would you shop just anywhere for Christmas gifts? Would you take your mother just anywhere for Mother’s Day brunch?
Exactly. Don’t eat a bad taco on National Taco Day.
We’re here to help. We checked Yelp for some of the very best the Valley has to offer and it sure didn’t disappoint. In fact, we got hungry just putting this story together.
Do the day right and check out one of these seven spots in the taco-saturated Valley.
If you have a favorite spot that we missed, be sure to drop us a line in the comments and who knows — maybe we’ll add it to our list next year.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Study: 41% of Phoenix public schools within 1,000 feet of tobacco sellers
- Summer 2020 on pace to be hottest in Phoenix’s history
- Phoenix police report spike in violent crime during virus pandemic
- Democrat Hiral Tipirneni expected to challenge Schweikert in November
- 10 Arizona fire departments to receive more than $2.6M from FEMA