Celebrate National Taco Day with these Phoenix-area spots
Thursday is National Taco Day. That is a day that should be celebrated.
But you can’t go just anywhere for the big day. Would you shop just anywhere for Christmas gifts? Would you take your mother just anywhere for Mother’s Day brunch?
Exactly. Don’t eat a bad taco on National Taco Day.
We’re here to help. We checked Yelp for some of the very best the Valley has to offer and it sure didn’t disappoint. In fact, we got hungry just putting this story together.
Do the day right and check out one of these seven spots in the taco-saturated Valley.
If you have a favorite spot that we missed, be sure to drop us a line in the comments and who knows — maybe we’ll add it to our list next year.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Video: Man arrested after attempt to steal a wheelchair on Phoenix light rail
- California-based construction company closing Phoenix factory
- Nearly 100 entries to be featured in Phoenix’s APS Electric Light Parade
- Valley Metro to offer Polar Express rides, holiday event this weekend
- Prison whistleblower wants Ducey to be more involved with broken locks