Celebrate National Taco Day with these Phoenix-area spots
Thursday is National Taco Day. That is a day that should be celebrated.
But you can’t go just anywhere for the big day. Would you shop just anywhere for Christmas gifts? Would you take your mother just anywhere for Mother’s Day brunch?
Exactly. Don’t eat a bad taco on National Taco Day.
We’re here to help. We checked Yelp for some of the very best the Valley has to offer and it sure didn’t disappoint. In fact, we got hungry just putting this story together.
Do the day right and check out one of these seven spots in the taco-saturated Valley.
If you have a favorite spot that we missed, be sure to drop us a line in the comments and who knows — maybe we’ll add it to our list next year.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Spin e-scooters wheel into Tempe and triple number in Phoenix
- Sprouts, Taylor Morrison earn spots on Fortune most-admired list
- Great-aunt says she had no idea 3 kids killed in Phoenix were in danger
- Hiker finds dead body on South Mountain in Phoenix
- Sharper Point: I’d rather be an emotional mess than a monster