Valentine’s Day – the perfect day to tell your crush how you feel, or consumerist corporate invention to get you to part with even more of your hard-earned cash? Whether you’re a Valentine’s Grinch or hopeless romantic, if you live in the Phoenix area, you live near some of the best cities to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Personal finance site WalletHub released its report on 2016’s Best and Worst Cities for Valentine’s Day, and Scottsdale took the silver medal.
WalletHub’s number crunchers played cupid to find out which of the 100 largest cities are the most romantic, but also the easiest on our finances. Their analysts compared the cities across four key dimensions, including Valentines day budget, activities, gift accessibility and weather forecasts.
Both Scottsdale and Chandler made the top 10, thanks to Arizona’s heavenly forecast.
The high amount of jewelry stores and designer outlets makes Scottsdale one of the best spots in the country to shop for your significant other.
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels
- Art lovers, rejoice! Scottsdale’s Canal Convergence to kick off this weekend
- Scottsdale schools superintendent placed on temporary paid leave
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million