PHOENIX — For those in need of some new Arizona Cardinals swag for the NFC Championship Game against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, an Arizona-based clothing company released a shirt that would make coach Bruce Arians proud.
“It also has his B.A. signature as well because he did have to approve the logo as well,” Nicholas Polando, co-founder of State Forty Eight, said.
Not only did the company get approval from Arians, they teamed up with his charity. For every “Coach shirt” sold, $5 is donated to the Arians Family Foundation.
“Basically, they help support and develop programs that help abused or neglected children through,” Polando said.
The shirts can be purchased at various stores throughout the Valley or on State Forty Eight’s website. They sell for $28 to $30 and are available in Men’s sizes Medium to 3X-Large.
- Monsoon storm brings heavy rain, strong winds to Valley Saturday
- Main Street Minute: Fans have chance to win Cardinals’ season tickets
- Cardinals ticket sales get boost from Cowboys, Raiders
- Arizona Cardinals 2017 single-game tickets on sale Saturday
- Anguish, sympathy for Heap after ex-NFL player’s kid killed