In new WalletHub rankings, Scottsdale wins the prize for the most active lifestyle.
WalletHub compared the 100 most populated cities and studied 24 key metrics including the number of sports clubs per capita and the average monthly fitness fee. Two key dimensions were analyzed, “Budget & Participation” and “Sports and Facilities & Outdoor Environment.”
Scottsdale had a total score of 57.01 but had one of the highest monthly fitness club fees. The city did have one of the highest number of public golf courses per capita. Typical for the Valley of the Sun!
Other Arizona cities to make the list include Tucson in the No. 7 spot, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Phoenix and Gilbert.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Here’s how the coronavirus outbreak affected Valley traffic in March
- Weight, drugs cited in 2018 Scottsdale golf course plane crash
- No immediate plans for expanded virus data, Arizona health official says
- Drones making an impact on Scottsdale construction business
- Turf Paradise shuts down season early over coronavirus concerns