Scottsdale Police detectives arrested two people responsible for the November 9, 2015 double homicide that occurred at the Park Scottsdale Apartments at 3015 N Hayden Road.
25-year-old Martin Ellison and 23-year-old Keaton Litke were killed in the murder in their apartment. Scottsdale patrol officers has responded to sounds of shots and found the men. One of the victims was pronounced dead at the scene, while the other died of his wounds at the hospital.
The suspects had fled the scene but were later captured. The first suspect has been identified as 20-year-old Michael Aston. The second suspect is a juvenile male. His name is not being released at this time due to his juvenile status, said Kevin Watts with the Scottsdale Police Department.
Both men are being held in custody for homicide as well as numerous additional felony charges.
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Police say Gilbert man killed wife, attempted to cover it up
- Arizona man arrested in connection to 1987 disappearance, murder of wife
- Kidnapped Avondale boy found safe, suspect not caught
- Arizona man with 700-year prison sentence gets death penalty