Scottsdale Police detectives arrested two people responsible for the November 9, 2015 double homicide that occurred at the Park Scottsdale Apartments at 3015 N Hayden Road.
25-year-old Martin Ellison and 23-year-old Keaton Litke were killed in the murder in their apartment. Scottsdale patrol officers has responded to sounds of shots and found the men. One of the victims was pronounced dead at the scene, while the other died of his wounds at the hospital.
The suspects had fled the scene but were later captured. The first suspect has been identified as 20-year-old Michael Aston. The second suspect is a juvenile male. His name is not being released at this time due to his juvenile status, said Kevin Watts with the Scottsdale Police Department.
Both men are being held in custody for homicide as well as numerous additional felony charges.
- Man shot by Mesa police charged with aggravated assault, other charges
- Suspect arrested for killing man, hiding body at Tolleson farm
- MCSO searching for man suspected of killing woman near Goodyear
- Retrial for ex-NAU student charged in fatal shooting set for March
- Phoenix trespassing suspect dead following officer-involved shooting