Best Phoenix places for a coffee on National Coffee Day
PHOENIX — Friday is a big day for all of us who need caffeine to keep our day moving along — it’s National Coffee Day!
It’s tough to deny a really good cup of coffee in the morning, after lunch or even when you get home from work. Something about that warm mug in your hands just offers comfort — or maybe that’s just the promise of caffeine.
While most of us have a favorite at Starbucks, we decided to show some of Phoenix’s independent spots some love. We hopped on Yelp and found the top-reviewed spots around the city for your sipping pleasure.
Scroll through the gallery below to see some of the best spots to grab a coffee on National Coffee Day. Let us know your favorite drink or spot in the comments below!
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat