Best Phoenix places for a coffee on National Coffee Day
PHOENIX — Friday is a big day for all of us who need caffeine to keep our day moving along — it’s National Coffee Day!
It’s tough to deny a really good cup of coffee in the morning, after lunch or even when you get home from work. Something about that warm mug in your hands just offers comfort — or maybe that’s just the promise of caffeine.
While most of us have a favorite at Starbucks, we decided to show some of Phoenix’s independent spots some love. We hopped on Yelp and found the top-reviewed spots around the city for your sipping pleasure.
Scroll through the gallery below to see some of the best spots to grab a coffee on National Coffee Day. Let us know your favorite drink or spot in the comments below!
- Analysis suggests Phoenix needs more firefighters, would cost $30M to hire
- Phoenix wakes up to second-coldest morning of winter
- Arizona schools to join national gun violence protest after Florida shooting
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars