Best Phoenix places for a coffee on National Coffee Day
PHOENIX — Friday is a big day for all of us who need caffeine to keep our day moving along — it’s National Coffee Day!
It’s tough to deny a really good cup of coffee in the morning, after lunch or even when you get home from work. Something about that warm mug in your hands just offers comfort — or maybe that’s just the promise of caffeine.
While most of us have a favorite at Starbucks, we decided to show some of Phoenix’s independent spots some love. We hopped on Yelp and found the top-reviewed spots around the city for your sipping pleasure.
Scroll through the gallery below to see some of the best spots to grab a coffee on National Coffee Day. Let us know your favorite drink or spot in the comments below!
- After near-record heat, Phoenix expected to drop below 90 next week
- Main Street Minute: High-tech defense company opens Phoenix center
- The Challenger Space Center to call Phoenix a temporary home
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade