PHOENIX — Thursday is a big day for all of us who need caffeine to start our morning — it’s National Coffee Day!
With Phoenix seeing some stormy weather this week, it’s tough to deny a really good cup of coffee in the morning, after lunch or even when you get home from work. Something about that warm mug in your hands just offers comfort — or maybe that’s just the promise of caffeine.
While most of us have a favorite at Starbucks, we decided to show some of Phoenix’s independent spots some love. We hopped on Yelp and found the top-reviewed spots around the city for your sipping pleasure.
Scroll through the gallery below to see some of the best spots to grab a coffee on National Coffee Day. Let us know your favorite drink or spot in the comments below!
- Protests break out, tear gas deployed in Phoenix following Trump rally
- Trump alludes to a pardon of former Maricopa County Sheriff Arpaio
- White House says Trump will not pardon Arpaio at Phoenix rally
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Live blog: President Donald Trump visits Yuma, hosts rally in Phoenix