Think Tank discusses the Biden presidency’s first year
Nov 19, 2021, 10:30 AM
(AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
President Joe Biden’s predicament:
• Unemployment has plummeted.
• Lower paid workers are getting big raises.
• The stock market is at a near all-time high.
• COVID rates are down – vaccines and masks are generally working.
Yet, Biden’s poll numbers are in the tank. Why?
A panel of Democratic politicos weigh in:
• Rick DeGraw is a longtime political strategist and campaign manager.
• Tony Cani was deputy director of Biden 2020 in Arizona.
• Bob Lord is an attorney and onetime Democratic candidate for congress in Arizona.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 6-7 p.m. and Sunday 9-10 p.m.