Think Tank discusses election audit with Secretary of State Katie Hobbs
Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs leads off this week’s Think Tank with her observations on the ongoing vote count at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum. She has weighed in on aspects of this effort publicly; this is a good chance to hear Arizona’s chief election officer firsthand.
We also talk with Grand Canyon Institute’s research director David Wells on the impact of Arizona’s decades of tax-cutting and on the proposed “flat tax” that is currently before the state legislature. He is the principal author of three analytical reports on the subject.
And finally, we pay our annual, and perhaps final, tribute to Dick Rowe on the occasion of what would have been his 100th birthday. Name doesn’t wring a bell? Listen in and you’ll find out why we regard him as the King of Oops.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 6-7 p.m. and Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
The Think Tank
- Think Tank discusses critical race theory with 2 Arizona teachers
- Recorder Stephen Richer is skeptical of audit results from Cyber Ninjas
- Think Tank takes on legal issues in Arizona with national significance
- With McCain in mind, Arizona Sen. Sinema reaches for bipartisanship
- Think Tank revisits Arizona voting rights, taxes with knowledgeable pair