Woman charged in stabbing death of teenage boy at Phoenix Light Rail
PHOENIX — A 14-year-old boy was stabbed to death during a fight near the Valley Metro Light Rail station at the intersection of Central Avenue and Indian School Road on Friday night.
According to police, 30-year-old Priscilla Uqualla stabbed the teenager amid a fight between multiple males at around 9:00 p.m.
Uqualla stayed on the scene until authorities arrived and was charged with second degree murder.
The 14-year-old was transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Officials did not say if the two people knew each other before the fight broke out.
No further information was not provided as officials continue to investigate the incident.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man arrested for allegedly running red light, speeding in fatal Phoenix crash
- Light rail extension project to affect Phoenix service for 2 weeks
- Light rail extension project to affect Phoenix service in February, March
- Phoenix receives $49.4M in federal grants for light rail extension
- Border Patrol agent in Arizona fatally shoots assailant who stabbed him