Baby girl, 3 others hurt in multi-vehicle collision involving city bus in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Four people, including a 3-week-old girl, were hurt Monday night after a multi-vehicle collision involving a city bus in Phoenix, according to authorities.
The baby as well as a 19-year-old woman, 22-year-old man and 26-year-old woman were transported to the hospital in critical condition.
The incident occurred at the intersection of 40th Street and McDowell Road.
Authorities found a three-vehicle accident including the bus. No extraction was required on any of the vehicles.
No additional information was made immediately available at this time.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix man accused of ramming car carrying girlfriend, his kids
- Former Phoenix teacher arrested on sex conduct, child molestation charges
- Chino Bandido opens food truck at new location in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after 83-year-old man found safe in Phoenix
- Phoenix woman arrested on 12 counts of animal cruelty