Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed man Sunday morning
PHOENIX — The Phoenix Police Department is searching for a suspect after a man was shot and killed early Sunday morning.
Shortly after 12:30 a.m., a man was shot around the intersection of 16th Street and Southern Avenue. Officers were already at the scene and attempted to render aid, the department said, but the man was pronounced dead.
The victim was identified Sunday evening as 39-year-old Anthony Harvey.
Police are asking the public for help identifying the shooter.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Phoenix Police Department or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-TESTIGO for Spanish).
No other information was made available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from May 7-9
- Shooting in downtown Phoenix leaves 1 dead, 7 injured
- Phoenix Police shoot man suspected to have been part of armed robbery
- Man faces DUI, manslaughter charges for wreck that killed girl in Phoenix
- Authorities cancel Silver Alert for 76-year-old Phoenix man