PHOENIX — Leah Stenzel’s priorities include running her Scottsdale business, Le Bella Salon and Medspa, and volunteering for Global Rescue Project in Africa.
The problem with doing both, though, is that some of her clients are terrified of the Ebola virus, and have deserted or threatened to desert her services because of it.
Stenzel works for Global Rescue Project in Ghana, which has had no reported cases of the virus. Yet that hasn’t stopped her clients and others from trying to convince her not to continue to travel to West Africa as a part of the charity.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan