PHOENIX — Leah Stenzel’s priorities include running her Scottsdale business, Le Bella Salon and Medspa, and volunteering for Global Rescue Project in Africa.
The problem with doing both, though, is that some of her clients are terrified of the Ebola virus, and have deserted or threatened to desert her services because of it.
Stenzel works for Global Rescue Project in Ghana, which has had no reported cases of the virus. Yet that hasn’t stopped her clients and others from trying to convince her not to continue to travel to West Africa as a part of the charity.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO