PHOENIX — Leah Stenzel’s priorities include running her Scottsdale business, Le Bella Salon and Medspa, and volunteering for Global Rescue Project in Africa.
The problem with doing both, though, is that some of her clients are terrified of the Ebola virus, and have deserted or threatened to desert her services because of it.
Stenzel works for Global Rescue Project in Ghana, which has had no reported cases of the virus. Yet that hasn’t stopped her clients and others from trying to convince her not to continue to travel to West Africa as a part of the charity.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols