Think Tank talks about COVID-19 and the economy
This week’s Think Tank brings in two of the state’s leading economists, ASU economics professor Dennis Hoffman and Jim Rounds of Rounds Consulting. We discuss current economic conditions including:
- Can we assess how bad our situation really is, or is reliable data yet to come?
- What is the best way to stimulate the economy?
- What do these leading economists think of the stimulus package that was passed? Was it targeted well, or did it miss the mark?
And, in our final segment, Mike makes some observations about economic fallacies of both the left and the right.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and repeats Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Arizona reports 7,316 COVID-19 cases, 169 more deaths on Saturday
- Grand Canyon University to open COVID-19 vaccination site next week
- Arizona’s coronavirus spike starting to plateau, health officials say
- Banner Health Arizona hospitals to cautiously resume elective surgeries
- With supplies limited, Rep. Schweikert turns down vaccine: ‘It felt creepy’