Think Tank talks about COVID-19 and the economy
This week’s Think Tank brings in two of the state’s leading economists, ASU economics professor Dennis Hoffman and Jim Rounds of Rounds Consulting. We discuss current economic conditions including:
- Can we assess how bad our situation really is, or is reliable data yet to come?
- What is the best way to stimulate the economy?
- What do these leading economists think of the stimulus package that was passed? Was it targeted well, or did it miss the mark?
And, in our final segment, Mike makes some observations about economic fallacies of both the left and the right.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and repeats Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Biden calls out Arizona’s Ducey for not having statewide mask mandate
- Arizona reports 975 new coronavirus cases, 6 additional deaths
- Arizona public schools see enrollment decline amid coronavirus pandemic
- Arizona Rep. Lorenzo Sierra makes ‘miraculous’ recovery from COVID-19
- Arizona’s top health official worried about Thanksgiving COVID-19 spike