Think Tank talks about COVID-19 and the economy
This week’s Think Tank brings in two of the state’s leading economists, ASU economics professor Dennis Hoffman and Jim Rounds of Rounds Consulting. We discuss current economic conditions including:
- Can we assess how bad our situation really is, or is reliable data yet to come?
- What is the best way to stimulate the economy?
- What do these leading economists think of the stimulus package that was passed? Was it targeted well, or did it miss the mark?
And, in our final segment, Mike makes some observations about economic fallacies of both the left and the right.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and repeats Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- EOS Fitness reopening after reaching agreement with AZDHS, Ducey
- Gov. Ducey says unemployed Arizonans to get $300 federal boost
- Arizona prisons director says state quickly testing inmates for COVID-19
- Arizona businesses actually can apply to reopen despite COVID-19 metrics
- Arizona reports 928 new coronavirus cases, 40 more deaths