Think Tank talks about COVID-19 and the economy
This week’s Think Tank brings in two of the state’s leading economists, ASU economics professor Dennis Hoffman and Jim Rounds of Rounds Consulting. We discuss current economic conditions including:
- Can we assess how bad our situation really is, or is reliable data yet to come?
- What is the best way to stimulate the economy?
- What do these leading economists think of the stimulus package that was passed? Was it targeted well, or did it miss the mark?
And, in our final segment, Mike makes some observations about economic fallacies of both the left and the right.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and repeats Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
The Think Tank
- Arizona reports 419 new COVID-19 cases, 4 additional deaths Wednesday
- Arizona reports 610 new COVID-19 cases, 19 additional deaths Tuesday
- Book it: Phoenix libraries to start reopening doors next week
- Arizona reports 675 new COVID-19 cases, no additional deaths Monday
- Arizona businesses won’t have to enforce mask mandates