Tempe-based apparel company filling jobs at new Phoenix warehouse
PHOENIX – Tempe-based apparel company Sportiqe is looking to fill jobs at its just-opened Phoenix warehouse.
The 30,000-foot facility near 24th Street south of Interstate 10 will allow the company to double its footprint in Arizona and add 30 employees.
Sportiqe will hold a career open house at 6 p.m. Thursday at 2250 E. Riverview Drive, Suite 140, for job seekers interested in designer, screen printer, decorator, quality control and fulfillment positions at the warehouse.
The eco-friendly, air-conditioned facility gives Sportiqe the ability to handle tasks such as decorating, labeling and distribution without outsourcing.
“The new space will allow us to continue honoring our commitment to our customers to deliver the most innovative design concepts and elevate Sportiqe to be seen as a real player in the U.S. apparel industry,” Jason Franklin, co-founder and principal, said in a press release.
Sportiqe was founded in 2006 as a wholesaler and launched a direct-to-consumer brand sold exclusively at its website in 2017.
The company’s comfort wear for men, women and children includes T-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants and hats.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Record 16.8 million have sought US jobless aid since virus
- Dave Ramsey says: You can bridge the financial gap during tough times
- Walmart expands services in Phoenix area, plans to hire over 700
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Phoenix hiring for 500 jobs
- Study says Chandler among nation’s best in tech jobs for women