Every other person in America thinks the ice bucket challenge for charity is a great idea, but former President George W. Bush was a little, shall we say, cool to the idea.
He explained his reasoning. His wife, Laura Bush, disagreed. He posted the debate Wednesday on YouTube, and it was closing in on three-quarters of a million views and had been reposted at Time, Eonline, Reddit and the U.K.’s Independent, to name a few outlets.
He even challenged another former president, who is not his 90-year-old father.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims