Every other person in America thinks the ice bucket challenge for charity is a great idea, but former President George W. Bush was a little, shall we say, cool to the idea.
He explained his reasoning. His wife, Laura Bush, disagreed. He posted the debate Wednesday on YouTube, and it was closing in on three-quarters of a million views and had been reposted at Time, Eonline, Reddit and the U.K.’s Independent, to name a few outlets.
He even challenged another former president, who is not his 90-year-old father.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education