Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean among Country Megaticket shows for Phoenix
PHOENIX – One ticket, eight shows over six months, countless cowboy hats.
That’s what’s in store for fans who purchase the 2020 Country Megaticket for Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix.
This year’s headline acts are Lady Antebellum, Sugarland, Chris Young, Kenny Chesney, Thomas Rhett, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean and Rascal Flatts, who are making a stop on their farewell tour.
The 2020 Country Megaticket Powered by Arizona Lottery is here! This year’s Megaticket features EIGHT of the summer's biggest concerts at Ak-Chin Pavilion! Go to https://t.co/L22TDNeDa4 for package details + to buy the Megaticket starting Friday 1/24. pic.twitter.com/kchaf4625N
— Live Nation Phoenix (@LiveNationPHX) January 19, 2020
Tickets at three price levels go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday.
Packages start at $275 plus applicable fees for general admission lawn seats. Tickets for the same seat for all eight shows in the 200 level start at $699. The top ticket, which starts at $1,024, includes a seat in the 100 level plus premiere parking vouchers.
Here is the schedule, with supporting acts, for the 2020 Country Megaticket:
- May 22: Lady Antebellum with Jake Owen and Maddie & Tae.
- June 19: Sugarland with special guests to be announced.
- June 28: Chris Young with Scotty McCreery and Payton Smith.
- July 30: Kenny Chesney with Michael Franti & Spearhead.
- Aug. 7: Thomas Rhett with Cole Swindell and HARDY.
- Aug. 14: Tim McGraw with Midland and Ingrid Andress.
- Sept. 18: Jason Aldean with Mitchell Tenpenny and Dee Jay Silver.
- Oct. 10: Rascal Flatts with special guests to be announced.
The Megaticket is available for a limited time. Tickets eventually will be sold for individual shows, but sale dates have yet to be announced.