Political consultants join Think Tank to dissect Democratic debate
The Think Tank assembles a high-powered brain trust of politicos to dissect this week’s presidential debate. Political consultants Tony Cani, Rodd McLeod and Chuck Coughlin joins host Mike O’Neil to consider:
• Were the multicandidate attacks on Elizabeth Warren effective? Or did they just give her a chance to show her mettle?
• Did anything occur that could be expected to change the status of the top several frontrunners? Or of the likely contour of the race until the November debate?
• Four of the 12 candidates in this debate have yet to qualify for the November debate: Beto O’Rourke, Julian Castro, Tulsi Gabbard and Amy Klobuchar. Did any of them do enough to boost their standing enough to change this?
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Think Tank talks to man quarantined in Spain plus census expert
- Chandler woman asks question to Sanders during Democratic debate
- Veteran journalist Steve Roberts joins Think Tank to talk politics
- Here’s how coronavirus has affected Arizona since the start of March
- Dems say no live audience at Phoenix debate amid coronavirus fears