Fife Symington, Paul Johnson on life after Arizona politics
Former Arizona Gov. Fife Symington, a Republican, and former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson, a Democrat, join consultant Chuck Coughlin and Mike to engage in a wide-ranging discussion in this week’s Think Tank.
We cover life after politics, their personal friendship, comity in politics and their post-political careers (they each have them). Oh, and it wasn’t possible to keep politics entirely out of the conversation. We discuss charter schools (which first became a big issue in the state during Symington’s term of office) and a few other issues. But with civility.
Listen in on this week’s Think Tank for a civil, bipartisan and interesting conversation.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- White House recognizes 5 Arizona educators for math, science teaching
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Sanders never considered leaving race after heart attack
- WalletHub ranks Scottsdale as top foodie city in Arizona
- Scottsdale-based Harkins Theatres offering popcorn in stores