Fife Symington, Paul Johnson on life after Arizona politics
This episode of “The Think Tank” originally ran Sept. 22 and will rerun Dec. 29.
Former Arizona Gov. Fife Symington, a Republican, and former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson, a Democrat, join consultant Chuck Coughlin and Mike to engage in a wide-ranging discussion in this week’s Think Tank.
We cover life after politics, their personal friendship, comity in politics and their post-political careers (they each have them). Oh, and it wasn’t possible to keep politics entirely out of the conversation. We discuss charter schools (which first became a big issue in the state during Symington’s term of office) and a few other issues. But with civility.
Listen in on this week’s Think Tank for a civil, bipartisan and interesting conversation.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Census counters focus on tribal, underserved communities in final days
- Health insurer Anthem to pay Arizona $280K of $39.5M settlement
- Cox Communications extends free internet for low-income families
- US government sending more than 2M rapid COVID-19 tests to Arizona
- Arizona poverty rate continued to fall in 2019, still topped national rate