2 dead following early morning shooting in Glendale
PHOENIX — Two men died following a shooting near 63rd and Maryland avenues early Sunday morning, according to Glendale police.
The incident happened around 5:30 a.m. as Glendale police were responding to a call for reports of a shooting.
Upon arrival, the two men were found and transported to a local hospital in critical condition, according to authorities.
The victims were identified Monday as brothers, 28-year-old Juan Rudy Gomez and 30-year-old Albert Anthony Gonzales.
Investigators believe the men were asleep when they were shot.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Glendale police at 623-930-3000 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old Glendale man
- MCSO shoots, kills suspect who allegedly fired at Phoenix firefighters
- Phoenix firefighters shot at during break-in attempt at station
- Glendale dad gets probation for daughter’s accidental shooting
- Man accused of carrying gun that went off in West Valley Walmart