Ariana Grande to make additional tour stop in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Can’t get enough of Ariana Grande’s whistle tones and nonstop hits? Well, she’s coming back to Arizona soon.
The pop star announced last week that Phoenix would be among the cities to receive an additional tour date as part of her ongoing Sweetener World Tour.
The new Phoenix tour date will be Dec. 12 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Tickets for the show will go on sale to the general public on July 1 through Ticketmaster.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) June 20, 2019
Grande came to Phoenix and TSR Arena on May 14 as part of her current tour.
A total of 19 dates were added to the tour, which is scheduled to end Dec. 21 in Los Angeles.
Grande, who is one of the world’s biggest music stars, was named Billboard’s “Woman of the Year” for 2018 and received a pair of Grammy nominations last year.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Missing 70-year-old Phoenix man found; Silver Alert canceled
- Phoenix African American museum vandalized with swastikas, slur
- Pence highlights importance of Arizona at Phoenix campaign stops
- Phoenix votes to change street names considered offensive
- Startled by phone buzzing and beeping? Here’s what Blue Alert means