Ariana Grande to make additional tour stop in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Can’t get enough of Ariana Grande’s whistle tones and nonstop hits? Well, she’s coming back to Arizona soon.
The pop star announced last week that Phoenix would be among the cities to receive an additional tour date as part of her ongoing Sweetener World Tour.
The new Phoenix tour date will be Dec. 12 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Tickets for the show will go on sale to the general public on July 1 through Ticketmaster.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) June 20, 2019
Grande came to Phoenix and TSR Arena on May 14 as part of her current tour.
A total of 19 dates were added to the tour, which is scheduled to end Dec. 21 in Los Angeles.
Grande, who is one of the world’s biggest music stars, was named Billboard’s “Woman of the Year” for 2018 and received a pair of Grammy nominations last year.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix ranks among the top 10 cities for millennials
- Arizona man going to prison for death threats to black Harvard students
- Ballot initiative seeks to halt light rail expansion in Phoenix
- Trial date to be set for ex-Hacienda nurse charged with raping patient
- Phoenix ranked in top 50 most stressed cities in America