Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day at these Phoenix-area spots
PHOENIX — A staple on kid’s menus and in vegetarians’ diets, grilled cheese has long been celebrated as a simple, delicious meal — especially when paired with tomato soup.
Some spots in the Valley celebrate the plainness of white bread and American cheese, while others dress up the sandwich with bacon, goat cheese, pesto and other fancy additions.
As long as it’s not burnt to a crisp, you’re pretty much guaranteed to have a good meal when ordering any one of these.
Here are some of the best spots in the Valley to celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day on Friday, according to Yelp.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Trial date to be set for ex-Hacienda nurse charged with raping patient
- Phoenix ranked in top 50 most stressed cities in America
- Tempe artist makes art from cans he uses to feed the homeless
- Developers to build gym in place of burned-down Safeway in Phoenix
- ‘Shark Tank’ Diversity Tour casting call coming to Phoenix