Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Drivers on I-17 in north Phoenix to be slowed by weekend freeway work
- Wreck shuts down Interstate 10 in Chandler/Ahwatukee area
- ADOT highway sensors to detect dust storms in the distance
- Valley drivers getting break from major freeway closures this weekend
- Wrong-way driver on Phoenix freeway crashes into 2 Tempe police cars