Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Freeway restrictions scattered across the Valley this weekend
- ADOT completes pavement repair along Loop 202 in Chandler
- Freeway closures spread across metro Phoenix this weekend
- Freeway restrictions to slow drivers across metro Phoenix this weekend
- Westbound I-10 closed in Phoenix ahead of rush hour because of crash