Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Truck fire forces drivers off westbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
- South Mountain Freeway construction advances along 59th Avenue
- Expect I-10 construction delays near Casa Grande through weekend
- Part of Loop 202 in Mesa closed after driver causes multiple accidents
- Authorities shut down Loop 202 West in Phoenix after report of shots fired