Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Soil stabilizer could be solution to I-10 dust storms in Pinal County
- Several major Valley freeways to have closures this weekend
- Saguaro spears windshield in Tucson car crash but driver is OK
- Interstate 10 near 91st Avenue reopens after fatal pedestrian accident
- Holiday weekend traffic causing delays on I-17 entering Phoenix