Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Interstate 17 southbound traffic backup begins to diminish following crash
- Westbound I-10 lanes at Interstate 17 split reopened after crash in Phoenix
- Northbound I-17 lanes in Anthem reopened after brush fire
- Westbound I-10 in West Valley reopens after fatal crash
- Loop 101 closures in 2 areas among this weekend’s Valley freeway restrictions