Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
The holiday season is here, which means you are probably gearing up to hop on a long, crowded flight to a cold, snowy destination in order to spend time with your family.
But what if you were able to fly in luxury instead — like a $5,000 first-class private cabin?
While you may not be able to afford that price tag, you can pretend like you did by living through YouTube legend Casey Neistat.
Neistat, who is well-known for producing high-quality videos of first-class flights, has done it again, but this time with the Dubai-based airline Emirates.
It’s easy to see why the YouTuber was a fan of this suite, even calling it the “all-time greatest airplane seat.” Neistat even displayed how massive the seat was by flying a drone — yes, a drone — inside it.
According to High Snobrity, the first-class suites were made in collaboration with Mercedes-Benz and feature a bed-like seat, 32-inch HD television, on-demand gourmet dining and private, floor-to-ceiling screens.
In addition, those with window seats will get binoculars for sky-gazing, while those without will get a “virtual window” to see what is outside.
- YouTube suspends Trump’s channel for at least a week
- Excessive drinking can cause ‘holiday heart syndrome’ in healthy people
- Phoenix Fire Department offers advice for holiday safety
- Arizona health boss expects COVID-19 surge to continue after Thanksgiving
- Scottsdale police drop charges against Jake Paul, let feds handle case