Scottsdale makes list of top health-conscious cities for vacation
PHOENIX — Are you looking to start your resolution before New Year’s Day?
If you live in Scottsdale, you are off to a good start, according to a newly-released wellness report.
Scottsdale made the list of the top health conscience cities that were graded on staying fit, eating healthy and leading an active lifestyle while on vacation.
The list, the Wellness Report 2018 by Expedia, includes Scottsdale among the top 15 healthiest places to travel to in the U.S.
Expedia said annual record heat doesn’t stop the city from being one of the healthiest in the nation to stick to your diet and exercise routines.
The publication said people in Scottsdale can “go rafting through the Upper Salt River Canyon or [hike] the nearby Tonto National Forest.
“In the middle of a beautiful summer getaway, dropping in at an air-conditioned gym will be the perfect way to start the day.”
Santa Clarita, California, and Santa Fe, New Mexico, were among other Southwest cities to make the list.
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona