Lindsey Stirling announces Christmas album, ‘Dancing with the Stars’ spot
PHOENIX — Arizona-raised violinist Lindsey Stirling has had a busy 24 hours.
Stirling’s Christmas album will be called “Warmer in the Winter.” The album was available through a preorder sale, but no release date was given.
The violinist will tour to promote the album and will make her home state the final stop. She was scheduled to play at Comerica Theater in downtown Phoenix on Dec. 23.
Those unable to catch the show could tune into this season of “Dancing with the Stars,” though we doubt Stirling would be showing her dance moves paired with a violin.
The 25th season of “Dancing with the Stars” was scheduled to premiere Sept. 18.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Judge: Earlier rulings over Arizona inmate health care to remain in place
- Claims of fear to return home spike at US-Mexico border
- Arizona falls in the middle of worst states for drivers, ranked No. 24
- US starts to withdraw troops from Trump border mission
- Arizona gets $195K judgment against fraudulent landscaper