Main Street Minute: Slew of new restaurants to open in Arcadia area
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Several more food options are coming to the Arcadia area. The Phoenix Business Journal reported Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers, Masterpiece Coffee and Donuts and butcher shop AZ Grass Raised Beef will open in a shopping center near 40th Street and Indian School Road sometime this year.
• Americans are expected to take more long weekend trips this summer. According to Travelzoo, nearly three-quarters of people who responded to a survey are planning an extended summer weekend getaway. At least half said they will take more long trips this year than last.
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale museum gets Andy Warhol grant
- Main Street Minute: Bike-share opens in Scottsdale, offering free rides
- Main Street Minute: Lots of deals, freebies for vets on Veterans Day
- Main Street Minute: Trade in your Halloween candy for cash in Gilbert
- Main Street Minute: Pizzeria trading turkey donations for desserts