This video of a puppy getting freaked out by a fidget spinner will make your day
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of months, you probably know what a fidget spinner is.
But for those who don’t, a fidget spinner is a toy used to relieve stress or practice focus. It has a bearing in its center and can be made from many types of materials, including brass, titanium or plastic.
The toy was invented in the 1990s, but they rose to popularity this year. Schoolchildren are most often found with them and they have even been banned from some classrooms.
Anyway, while some are a fan of the little toy, most are not — including Banana, a Shiba Inu puppy.
Banana is quite intimidated by the toy and does not want to get anywhere near it.
Some fads aren’t for everyone.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video