Sprouts projected to open up to 36 new locations in 2017, one in Arizona
PHOENIX — The Phoenix-based grocery store Sprouts Farmers Market is set to open up as many as 36 new locations nationwide throughout 2017, with one in Arizona opening at the start of the year.
The grocery store is planning on opening five locations in California, four in Georgia, three in Florida, two each in Texas and Colorado and one each in Kansas, North Carolina and Prescott, Arizona during the first two quarters of 2017.
The Florida stores will be the first Sprouts locations ever in the state. Eight stores will open around the nation in the first quarter of 2017, while the rest will open in the second quarter. The grocer has not yet announced plans for the rest of the year.
“Sprouts team members are inspired by the company’s growth and our ‘healthy living for less’ approach to grocery shopping, and we offer tremendous opportunities for career progression, especially in the Southeast,” Chief Operations Officer Dan Sanders said in an earlier statement.
- Sprouts, Starbucks among stores in Phoenix mixed-use development
- Phoenix-based grocer Sprouts gives part of tax cut back to employees
- Phoenix-based Sprouts pursues more home delivery with Instacart deal
- Main Street Minute: Sprouts hiring for new store in East Valley
- Main Street Minute: Sprouts to open 2 more stores in metro Phoenix