Former Diamondbacks ace Randy Johnson cuts $5M off home sale price
PHOENIX — If you were looking to buy the home of former Arizona Diamondbacks ace Randy Johnson, but were put off by the $25 million price tag, your discount has arrived.
According to Realtor.com, Johnson has knocked a whopping $5 million off the price of his Paradise Valley home.
Johnson’s house is listed by HomeSmart at being over 25,000 square feet and comes with seven bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, not to mention the amenities for a number of recreational activities.
There is a basketball court, a tennis court, a swimming pool and even a home theater.
“The movie theater is the best one that I’ve ever seen,” says listing agent Robert Joffe. “And the 5-acre property in general is phenomenal.”
There are also 11 garage spaces, three fireplaces, a separate two-bedroom guest house, a misting system and the five-acre property also hosts an 1,800 square-foot fitness facility.
Johnson’s house was built in 2006.
- Legally Speaking: Who won in D-backs and Maricopa County decision?
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Peoria firefighter to receive national award for bravery
- ASU given nearly $1 million to explore food waste solutions