Happy Halloween! Phoenix ranks as one of best trick-or-treating cities
PHOENIX — The Halloween season is upon us, and that can only mean one thing: candy.
So if you’re planning to hit the streets for some trick-or-treating in the Valley this Halloween, rest assured you’re in one of the best spots the country has to offer.
Phoenix was listed as the sixth-best city for all your candy-hunting needs this Halloween in a new ranking on MSN.com. Specifically, the list mentions North Gateway, Paradise Valley, North Mountain, Deer Valley and Camelback East as some of the best neighborhoods to hit up on Oct. 31.
Philadelphia topped the list as America’s best city to trick-or-treat on Halloween. San Jose, California, San Francisco, Milwaukee and Los Angeles made up the top five.
The entire 20-city ranking can be found here.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Post Malone extends tour, announces 2nd Phoenix-area performance
- Lyft pulling plug on e-scooters in two East Valley cities this week
- Lyft announces plan to end service at Phoenix airport due to proposed fees
- Phoenix police looking for diaper thief, assault suspects
- 14-year-old pedestrian, bicyclist killed in separate incidents on Valley roads