A new daily service getting people from Sonoma County in California to Phoenix is set to begin in February.
According to The Press Democrat, American Airlines is going to offer nonstop flights from Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport to Sky Harbor International Airport.
“American’s Phoenix service will begin Feb. 16 with a new, or close to it, Bombardier CRJ-700 jet,” the report said, adding that the aircraft will seat up to 70 passengers.
On Sept. 15, Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport received county approval to finance a $20 million project that would more than double the size of the terminal, according to The Press Democrat.
- Arizona teachers make final push for Invest in Ed measure
- Arizona’s prisons boss found in contempt over inmate care
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Abrazo microhospital construction underway in Mesa
- 800-pound chunk of USS Arizona heading to Texas war memorial