A new daily service getting people from Sonoma County in California to Phoenix is set to begin in February.
According to The Press Democrat, American Airlines is going to offer nonstop flights from Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport to Sky Harbor International Airport.
“American’s Phoenix service will begin Feb. 16 with a new, or close to it, Bombardier CRJ-700 jet,” the report said, adding that the aircraft will seat up to 70 passengers.
On Sept. 15, Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport received county approval to finance a $20 million project that would more than double the size of the terminal, according to The Press Democrat.
- Affordable housing complex for veterans opens in Tempe
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience
- Federal plan could add food stamp work requirement in Arizona
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer