A new daily service getting people from Sonoma County in California to Phoenix is set to begin in February.
According to The Press Democrat, American Airlines is going to offer nonstop flights from Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport to Sky Harbor International Airport.
“American’s Phoenix service will begin Feb. 16 with a new, or close to it, Bombardier CRJ-700 jet,” the report said, adding that the aircraft will seat up to 70 passengers.
On Sept. 15, Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport received county approval to finance a $20 million project that would more than double the size of the terminal, according to The Press Democrat.
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Which city in Arizona is the worst to live in?
- Arizona officials seize malnourished horses from New River woman