The Republican party announced that Mike Pence had won the vice presidential debate. The problem?
The debate hadn’t even taken place yet.
Just before 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, the GOP published their post debate analysis of what was talked about at the debate and who the clear winner was. The biggest issue with that is the debate wasn’t even going to begin for another hour-and-a-half.
Not only was Mike Pence named a big-time winner over Tim Kaine, but “the other clear winner from tonight’s debate was Donald Trump.”
It is not unexpected to think that both parties would believe they each won the debate after it took place, but to post that you are the winning party of the debate before it even happened? That’s bold to say the least.
- Politics and Sean Spicer take center stage at Emmy Awards
- Are Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer now friends?
- ASU president responds to Trump’s DACA decision with 5-step outline
- Awaiting Trump’s DACA decision, ASU president commits to ‘all students’
- AP sources: Trump expected to end ‘Dreamers’ program