Small seats, cramped legs and crying babies often make commercial flying nearly unbearable.
This wasn’t the case for Casey Neistat, a popular YouTube blogger who got the flight of his dreams after receiving a free upgrade to first-class for his trip from Dubai to New York City.
However, this wasn’t just any free upgrade. The first-class Emirates Airlines ticket came with a price tag over $21,000.
Neistat documented the 14-hour flight on his YouTube channel, and the video has since gone viral nearing ten million views. He made sure to take advantage of all the available perks, including a touch screen TV, retracting bed and full menu of fine dining options.
The kicker comes near the end of the video, when Neistat reserves the shower on board for a 30-minute slot.
For those stuck back in coach, apparently not all travel is created equal.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- FAA to hold public hearings on airport noise in Phoenix area
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video