Small seats, cramped legs and crying babies often make commercial flying nearly unbearable.
This wasn’t the case for Casey Neistat, a popular YouTube blogger who got the flight of his dreams after receiving a free upgrade to first-class for his trip from Dubai to New York City.
However, this wasn’t just any free upgrade. The first-class Emirates Airlines ticket came with a price tag over $21,000.
Neistat documented the 14-hour flight on his YouTube channel, and the video has since gone viral nearing ten million views. He made sure to take advantage of all the available perks, including a touch screen TV, retracting bed and full menu of fine dining options.
The kicker comes near the end of the video, when Neistat reserves the shower on board for a 30-minute slot.
For those stuck back in coach, apparently not all travel is created equal.
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Reports: Google uncovers ads by Russian operatives
- How long is the shortest flight in the world? 80 seconds
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video