PHOENIX — Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence will host an event in the Phoenix area on Thursday night.
Pence will be speaking at the Living Word Church, located near Val Vista Drive and Brown Road in Mesa, at 6:30 p.m.
Pence held a town hall-style event in Phoenix in early August taking questions on multiple topics, including immigration, education and the Islamic State. He spoke for about 25 minutes before opening up the floor to questions.
The Indiana governor also made an appearance before Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump announced his immigration plan in Phoenix in late August.
Pence will be at an earlier event in Colorado Springs on Thursday.
- Arizona GOP calls for lawmaker to resign after racially charged speech
- A year after shooting, Sen. Jeff Flake says his gun views have shifted
- McSally, Biggs laud progress in summit negotiations with North Korea
- Rep. Sinema hopeful immigration vote gridlock coming to end
- Sen. Jeff Flake calls upon members of Congress to stand up to Trump