PHOENIX — Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence will host an event in the Phoenix area on Thursday night.
Pence will be speaking at the Living Word Church, located near Val Vista Drive and Brown Road in Mesa, at 6:30 p.m.
Pence held a town hall-style event in Phoenix in early August taking questions on multiple topics, including immigration, education and the Islamic State. He spoke for about 25 minutes before opening up the floor to questions.
The Indiana governor also made an appearance before Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump announced his immigration plan in Phoenix in late August.
Pence will be at an earlier event in Colorado Springs on Thursday.
- Phoenix-based grocer Sprouts gives part of tax cut back to employees
- Similar Republican candidates vie for former Rep. Trent Franks’ seat
- Flake wouldn’t impeach Trump, but says his actions are bad for US
- Bill to allow stun guns, pepper spray at Arizona colleges passes House
- Romney makes it official: He’s running for Utah Senate seat