PHOENIX — Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence will host an event in the Phoenix area on Thursday night.
Pence will be speaking at the Living Word Church, located near Val Vista Drive and Brown Road in Mesa, at 6:30 p.m.
Pence held a town hall-style event in Phoenix in early August taking questions on multiple topics, including immigration, education and the Islamic State. He spoke for about 25 minutes before opening up the floor to questions.
The Indiana governor also made an appearance before Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump announced his immigration plan in Phoenix in late August.
Pence will be at an earlier event in Colorado Springs on Thursday.
- Studies say Arizona will lose billions, coverage under latest health care plan
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- GOP lawmakers meet in Arizona to plan balanced budget convention
- Ryan sees compromise on immigration after Trump forces issue
- 2 weeks after cancer treatment, Sen. McCain heads to Italy for forum