PHOENIX — A dangerous woman is coming to the Valley early next year.
In a tweet, Ariana Grande announced that her “Dangerous Woman” tour will open in Phoenix on Feb. 2.
Neither the venue for the concert nor any ticket information has been announced.
Though the tweet says to go to Grande’s website for more information, there were no tour details posted as of noon Monday.
For those who like to plan ahead but are unable to make the Feb. 2 show, Grande will also stop in several cities that are relatively close to Phoenix: She’ll be in Las Vegas on Feb. 4, Salt Lake City on March 21, Los Angeles on March 30 and Denver on April 2.
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Hawaii-bound American Airlines flight forced back to Phoenix
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion