PHOENIX — A dangerous woman is coming to the Valley early next year.
In a tweet, Ariana Grande announced that her “Dangerous Woman” tour will open in Phoenix on Feb. 2.
Neither the venue for the concert nor any ticket information has been announced.
Though the tweet says to go to Grande’s website for more information, there were no tour details posted as of noon Monday.
For those who like to plan ahead but are unable to make the Feb. 2 show, Grande will also stop in several cities that are relatively close to Phoenix: She’ll be in Las Vegas on Feb. 4, Salt Lake City on March 21, Los Angeles on March 30 and Denver on April 2.
- Woman rescued from Camelback Mountain after getting lost on trail
- Phoenix police plan to search landfill for missing woman’s body
- Trump rally, protest in downtown cost Phoenix $450K in overtime pay
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Phoenix is fastest-warming city in US, meteorologist says