PHOENIX — A dangerous woman is coming to the Valley early next year.
In a tweet, Ariana Grande announced that her “Dangerous Woman” tour will open in Phoenix on Feb. 2.
Neither the venue for the concert nor any ticket information has been announced.
Though the tweet says to go to Grande’s website for more information, there were no tour details posted as of noon Monday.
For those who like to plan ahead but are unable to make the Feb. 2 show, Grande will also stop in several cities that are relatively close to Phoenix: She’ll be in Las Vegas on Feb. 4, Salt Lake City on March 21, Los Angeles on March 30 and Denver on April 2.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting