PHOENIX — Get ready for a landslide, Phoenix: Stevie Nicks is bringing her “24 Karat Gold Tour” to downtown next month.
The eight-time Grammy Award nominee will be at Talking Stick Resort near First and Jefferson streets on Oct. 25 at 7 p.m.
Phoenix will be the first stop on a 27-city tour.
Tickets for the show are expected to go on sale to the general public on Sept. 12 on LiveNation.com. A presale beginning Wednesday is available for American Express cardholders.
Nicks’ latest album, “24 Karat Gold — Songs from the Valut” debuted at No. 7 on Billboard’s Top 200 charts.
She’s sold millions of albums — both as an individual artist and a member of Fleetwood Mac — since her career began in the late 1960s.
Nicks will hit the road with The Pretenders, a band that has sold more than 25 million albums and is behind hits such as “I’ll Stand By You,” “Back on the Chain Gang” and “Don’t Get Me Wrong.”
If you miss Nicks in Phoenix, she will be stopping in several relatively nearby cities. The “24 Karat Gold Tour” will stop in Denver on Oct. 27 and, after a nationwide swing, will wrap up in Los Angeles on Dec. 18.
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Glasses ready! Arizona spots hosting solar eclipse viewing events