Nobody will be able to beat the heat with an ice cold beer at one certain brewery in Tempe, Arizona, for a while.
Pedal Haus Brewery closed Monday for renovations, and isn’t scheduled to re-open until late September.
The brewery, which opened in September 2015 on Mill Avenue, will be primarily adding on more capacity to its brewing system, to allow almost four times as much beer to be brewed on a weekly basis, according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
Before closing, Pedal Haus had a brewing capacity of 417 gallons of beer per week. Following its renovations, it is expecting to be able to produce 1,667 gallons of brewed beer per week.
Other plans for renovations include a “private dining room, enhanced patio area and beer garden, and expanded beer selection, as well as future plans for a brick pizza oven,” said the Journal.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America