Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton announced Sunday morning there will be a vigil held for the Orlando shooting victims Sunday night in Phoenix.
The vigil will take place at 7 p.m. Sunday night at the Phoenix Pride LGBT Center at 801 N. Second Avenue.
Members of multiple local faith and LGBT organizations will attend according to a press release.
Stanton organized the vigil along with Equality Arizona, Phoenix Pride and local faith organizations.
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- Officials warn about rabid bats found in Phoenix area
- Suspect arrested for killing man, hiding body at Tolleson farm
- Rainless streak continues for Phoenix after trace amount at Sky Harbor
- Burton Barr Central Library in Phoenix reopens after year-long closure