Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton announced Sunday morning there will be a vigil held for the Orlando shooting victims Sunday night in Phoenix.
The vigil will take place at 7 p.m. Sunday night at the Phoenix Pride LGBT Center at 801 N. Second Avenue.
Members of multiple local faith and LGBT organizations will attend according to a press release.
Stanton organized the vigil along with Equality Arizona, Phoenix Pride and local faith organizations.
- White House says Trump will not pardon Arpaio at Phoenix rally
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Live blog: President Donald Trump visits Yuma, hosts rally in Phoenix
- Opinion: Five things to watch for during Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Phoenix residents hope to save Chinese Cultural Center with online petition