Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton announced Sunday morning there will be a vigil held for the Orlando shooting victims Sunday night in Phoenix.
The vigil will take place at 7 p.m. Sunday night at the Phoenix Pride LGBT Center at 801 N. Second Avenue.
Members of multiple local faith and LGBT organizations will attend according to a press release.
Stanton organized the vigil along with Equality Arizona, Phoenix Pride and local faith organizations.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting