Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton announced Sunday morning there will be a vigil held for the Orlando shooting victims Sunday night in Phoenix.
The vigil will take place at 7 p.m. Sunday night at the Phoenix Pride LGBT Center at 801 N. Second Avenue.
Members of multiple local faith and LGBT organizations will attend according to a press release.
Stanton organized the vigil along with Equality Arizona, Phoenix Pride and local faith organizations.
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade
- Main Street Minute: Breakfast chain opens 2nd Phoenix spot
- Three cities in Arizona earn top ranks for advancing LGBT rights
- Off Central: Guitar-making school puts Phoenix on musical maps