Moments after President Barack Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton’s campaign for the White House on Thursday, presumed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump had his say on Twitter.
While the Internet slowly began to have its say, it was Clinton herself who came in with the devastating blow.
Cue the madness.
Within minutes, Clinton’s tweet had been retweeted more than 10,000 times and the Internet began to freak out about it.
While a lot of the reaction tweets were highly — and we want to emphasize HIGHLY inappropriate — we compiled some of our favorites below.
Trump later responded but it wasn’t met with as much humor.
We really hoped the Donald would have delivered better, but this just sets the stage for a fiery run to November’s general election.
- Evangelist Billy Graham dies at age 99 after long health struggle
- Poll shows Americans blame Congress for not preventing Florida shooting
- Russians charged with meddling in 2016 presidential race
- Flake wouldn’t impeach Trump, but says his actions are bad for US
- Sen. Flake remains positive for upcoming vote on immigration reform