All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Live blog: Enjoy respite from high-teen Phoenix temperatures
- Phoenix metro area sees increase in car thefts from a year ago
- Forbes has the richest person in Arizona worth over $5 billion
- Sky Harbor’s Sky Train gets approval for $100 million extension
- Main Street Minute: Vig restaurant chain sells central Phoenix site