All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After promise, Phoenix preschoolers marry each other 20 years later
- Woman hangs ‘second place’ banner on Phoenix Confederate memorial
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise
- Phoenix councilman apologizes for posting meme on social media