All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Police searching for man accused of setting Phoenix LGBTQ center ablaze
- Arizona monsoon storms could return to Phoenix as soon as Friday
- ‘Structurally deficient’ bridge over I-17 repaired using new technology
- Would you take a job that requires a microchip inside your body?
- Ancestry reveals the most common surname in Arizona